Operator’s Licences

Operator’s Licences

Motor offences for businesses

Any business that operates a motor vehicle with a gross plated weight of more than 3.5 tonnes or, if it has no gross plated weight, an unladen weight of more than 1,525 kilograms will need a goods vehicle operator’s licence.

Using such a vehicle without a licence can result in it being impounded by the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA).

To find out more about how we can help you, please contact us.

Supervising Director & Money Laundering Reporting Officer,
Criminal Defence & Road Traffic Offences


Make an Enquiry

Our specialist team of solicitors have the experience and approach you need. Contact us today.

Get in touch